Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THE BEST DESSERT EVER!

OMG... IT'S TO DIE FOR!

A friend and I went to the Rock Bottom in Long Beach for a meeting and since it was in the afternoon we decided to have coffee and desert.

Well, well, well... we ordered this dessert called "Pine Glass Sundae".  It was served in a regular 8oz beer glass.  To our surprise, it was the best Sundae I've ever had.  It had these amazing caramel walnut with each scoop, some kind of chocolate cookie, and I have no idea what else was in there.  Wow!

A must try!  All their desserts are home made.  I'm not very good in describing the atmosphere you just log-on to their website or simply visit them.  I'll guarantee you, you'll fall in love.

=) Enjoy your visit!!









What you will find in this site...
Our Services
Job openings in the area.
Latest Taxi news.
Senior Events and Dial-A-Ride Programs
City News

No comments:

Post a Comment