Saturday, January 10, 2009

A POSITIVE OUTLOOK FOR 2009!

Hi Everyone--

I'm back! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

Sorry for the delay.... I just came back from vacation! Yup, Vegas.. Baby! LoL!
Like they say..."All the money I took to Vegas, stayed in Vegas!"

* * * * * * * * * *

What's new this year?
  • Our Redondo Beach Franchise agreement was just renewed.
  • Congratulations to Enny Chung on her new position with the City of Santa Monica.
  • I am looking to work on new projects and ideas.
  • I would like to open this blog to any of your announcements and/or job openings.

So I look forward to telling everyone what's new with you!!





What you will find in this site...
-Our Services
-Job openings in the area.
-Latest Taxi news.
-Senior Events and Dial-A-Ride Programs
-City News

Get a 10% discount! Tell them Shirley from Long Beach Yellow Cab sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment